Friday, July 9, 2010

Security situation in Erbil

If I've talked to you personally, you've probably asked me about how safe it is in Erbil, what kind of security concerns I have, what daily life feels like, if I ever feel threatened. Well, I've tried to reassure you as much as I can, but the other day I came across a video that perhaps describes things here better than my words. This was shot in Israel, but it's a pretty accurate portrayal of the security situation here as well.



Sidenote: Larry King tried to question Israeli PM Bibi Netanyahu about this video, shot in the West Bank. As The Daily Wh.at reports, the conversation was an epic fail for both men.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. cassaforte grande usata

    ReplyDelete